- 100% NATURAL - a completely biodegradable and a renewable resource.
- The natural softness of the lamb-fleece will soothe and comfort baby. Babies settle more quickly when they lay on lambskin.
- YEAR-ROUND COMFORT - Wool’s soft hollow fibers “breathe” and help regulate body temperature, it helps keep baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet - it keeps baby always dry and comfortable.
- Tested for safety and APPROVED FOR BABY USE - Short shorn wool (fiber length of 1.2 inch), non-toxic, tested and certified by Oeko Tex 100® for baby use.
- Merino wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- HIGH QUALITY - Seamless, quality-crafted from the most luxurious, dense, and silky lambskins.
- Studies have shown that babies sleeping on wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer, and gain weight faster. *
*If used for bedding, it is not recommended for children under 12 months old.
FREE shipping within Canada (3-6 business days service) on orders over $69 CAD.
Priority Express shipping (1-3 days service) starting at $6.90 CAD.
and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Low flat handling fee
per order will apply.
We recommend spot cleaning with Kookaburra wool wash or dry cleaning only.
Machine washing (40°C/108°F max) is an option for larger stains, but please note - due to the natural leather backing, the rug will not look brand new after washing. Use Kookaburra wool wash or wool approved mild liquid detergent
Dry flat and away from direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
Regular brushing and brisk shaking of the wool will maintain a soft and fluffy appearance